Hivity Core ® Product Suite
The Hivity Core ® Product Suite is composed of a set of powerful tools allowing to design, generate, deploy and manage data microservices.
Hivity Core ® Data Micro-services are stand-alone components that deliver your data it to where it’s needed, when it’s needed, helping you leverage data as a strategic asset and create a competitive advantage.
These data micro-services are:
- Stand-alone, as they do not require other components to run.
- Deployable anywhere, as they can be deployed on the cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure) or on-premise (Windows or Linux servers)
- Real-time, as they deliver the data in real time, through REST API.
- Secured, as they support various authentication schemes and provide a scope based permissions.
- Fully interoperable, as they expose platform-agnostic interfaces and are compatible with the OData ISO/OASIS standard.
- Self-documented, as they not only provide service metadata but also embed a web portal where users can access a human-friendly documentation.
- Powerful, as they provide native features such as querying capability, multilingual data, versioning, audit, hierarchical data and change tracking…
Each data micro-service has its own standalone web portal for viewing data and their documentation
The Hivity Core ® Management Platform is a web portal that allows you to design, deploy, monitor and manage all your Hivity Core ® Micro-services from a single place. More specifically, it provide the following features:
- A model designer where you can easily create your own data models (no coding required).
- A micro-service generator which allows you to generate and deploy micro-services right from your models to anywhere in the cloud or to on-premise servers.
- A supervisor, for monitoring your micro-services instances.
- An user and account manager, where you can manage users, applications, accounts and profiles.
- A permission manager, which allows you to visually create access-scope based permissions and precisely define who can access what.
The Hivity Core ® Data Hub is a web portal that allows Data Producers to easily sell their data directly to customers.
To Data Producers, the Hivity Core ® Data Hub provides the following features:
- Publication of micro-services as data catalogs.
- Subscription plan & pricing definition.
- Usage control & reporting.
- Data management.
To Data Consumers, the Hivity Core ® Data Hub provides:
- Viewing of published data catalogs.
- Based on subscriptions, data querying and downloading using various ways (API, downloadable files) and formats (Json, Csv, Excel…).
- A self-service space where users can sign-up, manage their subscriptions, view invoices and make payments.
The Hivity Core ® Marketplace is a web portal operated by Hivity and that allows you to find and get extensions for Hivity Core ® products. It also provides a self-service space where you can freely manage your subscriptions and licenses, view invoices and make payments.